Monday, July 23, 2012

Requests

Since this blog went online last week I've heard from many of my good friends and family who have all been extremely supportive and very helpful! Special thanks goes to my second daughter, Jessy. Had it not been for her this site would not exist! (She was triple-tasking as she taught me how to navigate and set up this blog...which shouldn't surprise me but it does!)

Thank you so much for all your time and kind words of encouragement!

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am working as hard as I can to get as many of your requests online as soon as possible. Please be patient with me this week. I promise there are many more "Healthy Recipes", Quick Chicken recipes, Cookies and much, much more to come!!

Every summer I am fortunate enough to teach a cooking class for the youth interns at our church. This year the theme is Cajun food and because Bubba and I are from New Orleans it's been very easy and even more fun for me!! I will be posting many of those recipes soon as well. 

Please don't hesitate to post questions or comments when necessary!

I'll leave you with a picture that my oldest daughter, Jenn just sent me...apparently Ainsley LOVED making those oatmeal cookies this weekend (a dream come true for me) and wanted to wear her mama's apron shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment